Monday, April 14, 2014

Blurb

As summer approaches and my foot creeps ever so closer to being 100%, I'm finally allowing myself to start filling in June, July, and August with some tentative adventures. I hope to fully participate in Colorado's biggest weekend of racing - 8/16 and 8/17. About 30 peaks remain to round out Colorado's Centennial peaks. (I'm always looking for company on these guys. If interested, let me know) I imagine just completing those two tasks will keep me busy, but after sitting around for so long, I look forward to it.

1 comment:

  1. The Nike Roshe Run Shoe only Cost $22,which is designed with a cushy midsole and premium upper for running-inspired comfort and athletic style for everyday wear.
    Nike Roshe Run Black White Men Shoes
    Nike Roshe Run Mesh London floral light grey lovers shoes
    Nike Roshe Run London flower art series Sapphire blue
    http://www.sportshoestyle.com

    ReplyDelete