Monday, April 14, 2014

Blurb

As summer approaches and my foot creeps ever so closer to being 100%, I'm finally allowing myself to start filling in June, July, and August with some tentative adventures. I hope to fully participate in Colorado's biggest weekend of racing - 8/16 and 8/17. About 30 peaks remain to round out Colorado's Centennial peaks. (I'm always looking for company on these guys. If interested, let me know) I imagine just completing those two tasks will keep me busy, but after sitting around for so long, I look forward to it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sean, I came across your blog and entry about your Jones Fracture. I just got the surgery on my right foot last week, after breaking it with a quick twist, running trails. I'm not finding much in the way of recovery stories, so thought i'd check to see if you're back to running. I've canceled all my ultras for the season, but hoping I can work my way back next year. Curious if you have an update and hope you're back to running the trails. Cheers, Ron

    ReplyDelete