Saturday, May 28, 2011

And summer begins...

Big changes in my daily routine.  My last day of the school year was yesterday.  As has been the case the past four years, I was absolutely exhausted and was in bed by 9:00.  Cale left for Minnesota this morning with his mom.  I guess I now have a lot of free time.

It was a good week back.  Wednesday - ran some uptempo in Palmer Park.  Did Barr Camp on Thursday in 2:11.  1000's today.  6 of them in 3:35-3:40.  Felt rusty, but otherwise pretty good.

Heading back out to the Sangres tonight.  I want to get familiar with the north side of Crestone Peak, so Terry and I are going to check out the Northwest Couloir.  Luckily, the road to the trailhead has finally melted out.  Between that and not having to go over Broken Hand Pass, tomorrow will be much easier aerobically than it was last month.  I'm hoping for good snow!



No comments:

Post a Comment