T - 13 on the Santa Fe from school. 2 x 5 at Marathon + 10.
W - 6 easy on the Santa Fe.
H - 10 on the Santa Fe. 5 at Marathon + 20.
F - off.
S - 20 on the Santa Fe. last half at Marathon + 15.
S - 7 easy through Sondermann Park.
Total - 60 miles, 4,000'.
- At this juncture, 60 seems to be my sweet spot. I can maintain that level indefinitely without breaking down, missing family obligations, or losing strength.
- I started running in the AM this week. The thought is that if I can finish my runs before Cale wakes up, I get more time with him. It just takes a little more discipline.
- Lots of tempo miles in the past few weeks - 25 this week alone. Some of it is intentional, but factors such as my hip gimpyness have contributed as well. I'll try a few hillier easy days this upcoming week. A real test will be next Saturday - 15.5 miles with a fair amount of ups and downs.
- Climbing/scrambling actually seemed to help loosen up my hip as opposed to aggravate it. Counter-intuitive.
- I'm getting sick of the Santa Fe. Ugh.