Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Lindsey

Hill repeats up the face of the South Suburban Reservoir.  Reminded me of track practice back in high school - short, intense, made me wanna puke.  I kinda liked the feeling.

14,042' Mt. Lindsey - Sangre de Cristo range
Talked to my old HS coach this morning.  Colorado Trip 2011 is a go - this will be the sixth year in a row that kids from Wayzata have come out for some good ol' altitude and camping.  I think I'll take them up Lindsey, which is a class 2+.  It's not like JT is coming, so I think they'll be fine.  I've taken them up La Plata, Humboldt, Pikes, Uncompahgre, and Massive in the past.

To tell you the truth, I just wish Saturday would hurry up and get here.  I'm kind of itching to get this marathon out of the way so I can focus on Collegiate Peaks.  A lot of the same characters will be at both races.

Old-school punk on order tonight.  Just for you, macho.

1 comment:

  1. I'm a 5.6 climber now, if you pay me enough maybe I'll come sign autographs for the kids.

    You should take them on a bonus run to Zapata Lake while in that area.

    ReplyDelete