Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Palmer Park

Grandview/Cheyenne + Palmer Point/Templeton loops
 Easy day again.  I actually have time to drive to different places, so I'm taking full advantage of it.  I'm not a huge fan of Palmer Park - it's busy, you have to link a bunch of trails together to get any distance, and I always get @#$@#%# lost!  The place is a black hole.

I've had my mind on tomorrow's workout for a few days now, and I'll admit I'm scared of it.  2 x 4 miles @ sub-6:00's sounds like a killer.  I'm sure it will be - I just hope I can maintain that type of effort.  No surprise that I've felt kind of lethargic these past two days - 35-mile weekends are a new thing for me.

The weather for my birthday run Saturday is looking good...for now.  Sounds like it's still growing.  We'll see who actually shows!

Smoke or Fire - they remind me of Face to Face...just 20 years younger.

1 comment:

  1. Here's a tune from the band I was telling you about Urrr.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WuEIMwvCNo

    ReplyDelete